Things We're Obsessed With From: Tubs in Showers
1. Wall Art - Why not have the art tell the story: water is everywhere in this bathroom. Sea Urchin Wall Art
2. Bath Mat - Step out of your wet room onto this White Diamond Textured Bath Mat. It is super absorbent but not to thick so it doesn’t take forever to dry.
3. Soap - Activated Charcoal Soap naturally purifies the air and skin. Because it’s made without artificial preservatives, parabens, harsh chemicals, dyes, fragrance, silicone, dimethicone, phthalates, sulphates, petroleum, talc, bismuth oxychloride, nanoparticles the earth will stay as clean as your body.
4. Stool - A Natural Tree Stump can serve as a stool and table. It can withstand the moisture of the wet room and won’t tumble over easily. It also adds to the spa-like vibe of the shower tub combination.
5. Plant - A Live Orchid Plant will live its best life in your wet room. The ambient moisture takes the place of watering and lets the plant and you feel like you’re in a tropical haven. The Concrete Planter is the perfect home for the orchid and because it’s a bit rough on the bottom it won’t slip off it’s perch.